Fat Incinerating Thermogenic
- Burn Body Fat
- Increase Metabolic Rate
- Boost Energy
- Enhance Endurance
- Improve Physical and Mental Performance
- Heighten Mental Focus, Clarity, and Memory
- Maintain Positive Mood Even While Dieting
The dream of burning stubborn body fat and getting shredded may be on everyone’s want list, but that can only be accomplished by boosting your metabolic rate and pulling from your fat stores to create usable and sustainable energy. Burn is specifically formulated to not only kickstart your metabolism but pour some gasoline on the fire to help turn your body into a raging, fat-burning inferno.
- CaloriBurn™ helps accelerate your metabolism and supports enhanced fat-burning.
- ProGBB® is a potent thermogenic that can also boost plasma carnitine levels by as much as 300%.
- Caffeine boosts metabolic rate and increases energy levels.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate aids in turning body fat into a usable energy source.
- L-Theanine and L-Tyrosine allow you to stay focused, mentally sharp, and in a good mood while restricting calories.
Burn takes things even further by taking your mood and mental performance into account. Dieting sucks – there’s no denying it. But the specific formula found in Burn allows you to stay mentally sharp while also keeping your mood elevated, even when you’re in a calorie deficit. No more mood swings. No more dieting brain fog. Just results.
An essential B complex vitamin with broad effects
- Also known as niacin
- Helps improve mental acuity, reduce fatigue, and support endothelial health for better blood flow
A rapidly absorbable form of carnitine that plays a role in energy production and muscle recovery
- Helps shuttle fatty acids into the cells to be used as a source of energy
- Aids in improving recovery following exercise
- Can decrease muscle soreness
L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is a precursor to neurotransmitters that can enhance attention
- Improve memory
- Increase focus
Caffeine is a xanthine molecule with pronounced biological effects
- Caffeine causes an adrenaline release
- Adrenaline gives us the best of both worlds – increased calorie burn and increased fat burn
- Increases pain tolerance, which is believed to be the primary mechanism by which it can improve endurance and athletic performance
The combination of choline and tartaric acid that is better much absorbed than pure choline
- Helps with the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine
- Improves memory and brain health
- Supports muscle control and performance
Gynostemma Leaf Extract
A traditional Chinese herb that contains properties to help manage stress and body weight
- Helps boost energy levels
- Increases strength and endurance during training
- Reduces stress and fatigue
N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate
N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate is chemically comparable to dimethyl amylamine, DMAA
- May produce similar effects to DMAA
- Neuromodulator effects may increase dopamine
An amino acid that can help improve cognitive performance
- Improves calmness and anxiety, especially in response to caffeine-induced anxiety
- Enhances attention and mood
- Improves sleep quality, which may affect weight loss
Trademarked Grains of Paradise which has been shown to activate BAT (Brown Adipose Tissue) and aid in thermogenesis
- Increases metabolic rate (i.e., caloric expenditure) in a small, potent dose
- Activates the metabolically active, highly thermogenic Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT)
- Non-stimulatory thermogenic that’s safe to use any time of day
Gamma-Butyrobetaine ethyl ester HCl has been shown to increase plasma carnitine levels by up to 300%
- Increased thermogenesis and the “sweat effect”
- Known as “Super Carnitine”
BioPerine is made from black pepper extract with a high concentration of piperine.
- Piperine significantly increases the bioavailability of some dietary supplements
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract
An herb with a powerful profile of alkaloids (std. min 90% Alpha Yohimbine)
- Alpha yohimbine works synergistically with caffeine
- Alpha-yohimbine is an alpha-adrenergic antagonist that may help boost mood
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO USE BURN?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop 30 minutes prior to training. Once you assess your tolerance, you may increase to 2 scoops. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24-hour period.
WHAT PRODUCTS CAN I STACK WITH BURN?
Due to Burn being a potent thermogenic, it is not recommended to stack it with a pre-workout containing stimulants. However, you could stack Burn with Pump Therapy pre-workout, Amino Prime during training, and Whey ISO post-workout to maximize results and recovery.